1. This website is owned and operated by Baker's Gym. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors baking classes, products and membership subscription. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. While Baker's Gym takes effort to ensure that the information available on the Website is accurate, it does not guarantee that the Website is excluded from errors. Baker's Gym does not accept responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions; and reserves the right to change information published on the Website at any time.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Baker's Gym, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
4. We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
5. You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
Baking Classes Terms and Conditions
1. Participants shall take care of all their personal belongings including valuables. Baker's Gym is not responsible for any lost or stolen items, accidents, and other troubles.
2. Participants shall agree to use the facilities responsibly. Participants shall always keep and maintain all Studio equipment and the Studio in clean, tidy, good, and tenantable condition. Upon the end of the class, participants are to ensure the equipment are washed and safely return to its original position.
3. Once booking is confirmed, strictly no refund or transfer of class is allowed. Payment will be forfeited regardless of unforeseen circumstances.
4. Original Recipe will be given only after the completion of a lesson. Taking photos and copying of Baker's Gym Original Recipes is prohibited.
5. Restrictions regarding use of Original Recipe, trademarks, and logos. The following acts are strictly prohibited under all circumstances.
Using Original Recipe’s illustrations, designs, trademarks, and logos
Resale and transfer of the Original Recipe as well as any copyrighted items (both original and duplicates) that are available at Baker’s Gym Studio. (Includes re-sales of items on the internet, such as Internet auctions).
Publication of the Original Recipe that is intended for an unspecified number of people, such as distribution of the Original Recipe throughout the internet.
6. Taking pictures or videos of the finished products is permitted for the participants’ own personal use only; other purposes are strictly prohibited. Baker's Gym reserves the right to use any individual or group photographs of Members and/or Guest for press or promotional purposes without prior consent
7. Baker's Gym shall not be held responsible for any allergic reactions of the participant.
8. Baker's Gym will not be held responsible for the food that has been taken away from the Studio.
Product Sales Terms and Conditions
1. All goods sold are non refundable
2. Handling and storage of products should follow recommendations provided by Baker's Gym upon purchase